10247 N. Smith Street Portland OR
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 partial bath.
- Main level includes living and dining room with hardwood floors & fireplace; bright kitchen with subway tile, quartz counters, built in dishwasher, organized cabinets, eating area, back door to deck & beyond. All appliances in home are included.
- 1 bedroom with hardwood floors & beautiful bathroom with jetted tub and tile floors are conveniently located on the main level.
- Master bedroom is upstairs, with north facing skylights, and lots of storage. Don’t miss the sink and the potential to expand bathroom with adding a dormer. Well-insulated attic.
- Over-sized fenced corner lot offers plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy year round. Covered patio, hot tub, 10’x20’ deck, raised garden beds, fruit trees, cob oven, & shady fenced dog run with custom home for your buddy. Alley access.
- Garage has been converted into 11’x19’ shop, leaving parking pad for 2 cars. Additional storage in 6’x12’ shed and 8’x8’ tool shed.
- Full unfinished basement with laundry area, plenty of storage space, 95+% gas furnace, newer wiring, newer copper plumbing, egress window, and tall ceilings.
- Newer Hardi-plank siding & paint, roof & gutters, front porch deck and more. Newer windows throughout. Move in ready. Don’t wait!
- Great location near St. Johns shops, grocers & restaurants. Across from Pier Park’s Trimet transit center, Dragonite skateboard park, baseball diamond, disc golf, endless trails, & tall trees. Life is good here. Neighborhood public elementary school, Sitton Elementary, is a short walk as well.
- Living Room 12 x 15
- Kitchen 8 x 15
- Dining Room 9 x 11
- Eating Area 7 x 8
- Master Bedroom 11 x 26
- Second Bedroom 10 x 11
- Garage/Shop 11 x 19
- Storage Shed 6 x 12
- Tool Shed 8 x 8
- Deck 10 x 20
- Main level 731 sf
- Upper level 300 sf
- Basement 672 sf
- Lot size 0.19 acres