26400 St. Helens Road Unit 9 Scappoose
- 30×80 front slip with river & mountain views. Front dock is 20×22 and allows for small boat docking.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms + Laundry room.
- 1 bedroom + full bathroom on the main level. The Master bedroom with full bathroom, 3rd bedroom & laundry room are upstairs.
- Wood floors and tile throughout main level, with new bamboo floors upstairs. Lots of natural light and ample storage space.
- Inviting modern feel with open living room, dining area and kitchen. Prime locations offers amazing views and opportunity to explore.
- Kitchen is bright and features granite countertops, walk in pantry with custom bamboo door, glass cooktop, microwave, dining area, and pass through counter for easy conversation with friends. Step right out onto the deck for grilling! All appliances are included.
- Master bedroom is dreamy, with bamboo floors and skylight. Enjoy the private balcony with river, mountains and Sauvie Island views. Master bath has double sinks, separate shower & bath tub, and great walk in closet that is well organized.
- Laundry room with built in storage and the 3rd bedroom are also conveniently located upstairs. The attic access is in the laundry room, with a pull down ladder, allow for easy access for additional storage. There is also a storage room on the main level with two exterior access doors, to store tools and toys, to enjoy life on the river.
- Newer metal roof was a complete tear off with new sheathing and insulation. Heat & Hot water are electric. There’s even a Nest thermostat to control your interior environment with ease. New exterior & interior paint, too.
- HOA fees are approximately $590 per month and the list price includes the $65,000 moorage buy in fee.
- Slip 30×80
- Living Room 15×19
- Kitchen 8×11
- Dining Area 8×8
- Master Bedroom 15×15
- Master Bathroom 6×11
- Walk in closet 7×8
- Upper balcony 8×24
- Upper bedroom 9×10
- Laundry Room 5×11
- Main level bedroom 9×11
- Main level bathroom 5×6
- Entry 4×12
- Dock 20×22