3603 NE 6th Ave. Portland OR 97212
- This Beautiful Home is a true Portland Original with so much to offer. One of a kind, with craftsman features and artistic flair; it could use some polish to make it even more special.
- The main level has wood built ins, wood floors and a secret passage to the 2nd level.
- 3 bedrooms, one on each level of the home. Master bedroom has copious built in storage, skylights and a private deck.
- Vibrant kitchen with gas range, marmoleum floors and unique tile, with plenty of storage.
- Amazing built ins in the dining room.
- Luxuriate in the vintage main floor bathroom. There is also a full bath in lower level and a half bath in the garage.
- Downstairs has a separate entrance from outside, it also has a bedroom, full bath, an office, storage room, & laundry room. Great for multi-generational housing.
- Unique oversized attached garage with plenty of room for projects, & a half bathroom.
- Upper level art studio / bonus room with bamboo floors and skylight. Imagine. Could be a good start for an ADU.
- All of this plus your classic Portland front porch, fenced backyard and back patio. Lots of garden space and mature plants.
- Walk Score is 91, Transit Score is 53, & Bike Score is 84, which all means this is a super convenient location. Close to Whole Foods, Irving Park, the Public Library, and an array of independent businesses small & large. Close to Downtown & commuter options too.
- All appliances included.
- Ask your REALTOR for a private showing now!
- Entry Way 5 x 6
- Living Room 11 x 11
- Dining Room 14 x 15
- Kitchen 11 x 16
- Master Bed 13 x 32
- Upper balcony 6 x 16
- Bathroom 7 x 11
- 2nd Bedroom 8 x 13
- 3rd Bedroom 9 x 13
- Bathroom – Lower 7 x 11
- Office 9 x 13
- Storage 10 x 13
- Upper Studio 13 x 29
- Patio 17 x 20
- 2074 total sf
- Lot 50 x 100