4233 SE Malden Street Portland OR
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.
- Master bedroom and full bath on the main level, with french doors leading you to the deck, patio & beyond. 2nd bedroom also on the main level.
- 3rd bedroom in the basement may not be conforming. With the 2nd full bathroom also downstairs, it’s a great option for housemate or guest room or office.
- Hardwood floors throughout main level with a fireplace for the cozy winter evenings ahead.
- A classic floor plan, move in ready. Great home for building equity.
- SE Malden is not a through street, which keeps it quiet enough to enjoy the singing of frogs, crickets, birds, & also safe for outdoor playing. A quick stroll to the Springwater Corridor for long walks or bike transportation. Easy proximity to Woodstock Blvd, where there are ample shops, cafes, grocers and other small businesses. Woodstock is a wonderful Portland neighborhood with a relaxed vibe.
- Enjoy the large lot with ample space for playing, relaxing and gardening. Large deck off the master bedroom and covered patio, which connects to the attached garage. Tool shed behind the garage leaves ample storage space in the garage for gear, bikes, kayaks, and there’s also a driveway for off-street parking.
- Lots of extra storage in the unfinished basement. Laundry area with shop sink is also downstairs. All appliances are included.
- Living Room 12 x 16
- Kitchen 8 x 11
- Dining Room 7 x 10
- Master Bedroom 11 x 11
- 2nd Bedroom 9 x 11
- 3rd Bedroom 11 x 12
- Main level 868 sf
- Lower level 868 sf
- Lot size 0.17 acres