7836 SE Clay Street Portland
- Fully remodeled in 1954 with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, laundry on the main, and more.
- Main level has tiled entry way; open & spacious living room with wood floors and picture windows; dining room with wood floors; sunny kitchen with nook and laundry. Excellent storage. All appliances included.
- Originally built in 1908, it was extensively remodeled in 1954, allowing for all the architectural beauty of a mid-century, with the tall ceilings of the early 1900s. A work of art.
- 3 bedrooms to choose from, one with french doors to the deck & beyond. The exterior landscape is just as lovely as the interior.
- 2 full bathrooms. One on the main level, complete with built ins and vanity. Another full bath on the lower level, next to the family room.
- Basement is partially finished, with a fabulous family room with extra built in storage. Great for creativity! The other half has a work bench, also with an abundance of storage options.
- The masterful landscape offers many cultivated outdoor spaces to enjoy year round, optimizing both sunshine and shade, as the seasons change.
- Attached garage, covered patio, garden shed all complete the picture of Home Sweet Home. All in Portland’s East Tabor/Montavilla neighborhood, with easy access to Mt. Tabor Park, shops, award winning restaurants, Academy Theater, I-205 and Trimet. A true Mountain Village.
- Home Energy Score: 8!