9812 SE Reedway Street Portland OR 97266
- 3 bedrooms & 1 full bathroom.
- Convenient single level floor plan.
- Living room has hardwood floors and abundant natural light and 2 coat closets. With a full linen closet down the hallway, storage is easy here.
- Kitchen features original retro cabinetry, tile floors, double sink. All appliances included.
- All 3 bedrooms have lovely hardwood floors. The master bedroom has 2 full closets, and one of the bedrooms has built in book shelves making it a great spot for your office or media room.
- All of the windows were replaced and are vinyl double pane. The house has been fully insulated in the walls and attic. Add the 90+% gas furnace and it’s no wonder it scored a 7 out of 10 for the Home Energy Score.
- Full size back yard with southern exposure makes for sunny days on the brick patio for grilling and entertaining. Enjoy the raised garden beds in the fully fenced back yard, with plenty of room for playing.
- Attached garage with automatic opener has laundry area and utilities and a built in work bench with lots of storage. Exterior door leads to the back yard.
- Conveniently located in the Lents neighborhood, with easy access to Farmer’s Market, Powell Butte, Springwater Corridor & I-205 bike paths, MAX Green Line, and the newly developed Lents Town Center. The footbridge over 205 takes you to the new playground at Lents Park.
- Living Room 14×14
- Kitchen 9×9
- Nook/Eating Area 7×9
- Master Bedroom 9×13
- 2nd Bedroom 9×10
- Office or 3rd Bedroom 9×10
- Bathroom 6×9
- Brick Patio 14×20
- Attached Garage 13×19
- 912 Total Sf
- 50×100 Lot Size